This Project started in 2007 with the first
building being completed in 2008.
The second building was a design build project
which we assisted the owner and the general
contractor from the initial R.F.P. to the final
The second phase was completed October of
• Daylight Harvesting Lighting System.
• Complete Lighting Control System for controlling al non-essential lighting after normal working ours.
• Zoned dimming systems for theatre lighting and conference rooms.
• Retro fitting of existing parking lot fixture to new LED fixtures.
• Electric vehicle charging stations
Building 1 - 80,000 square feet
Building 2 - 70,000 square feet
Our scope of work includes all aspects of
Electrical work including:
• A two megawatt generator to completely run
• Redundant 625 kilowatt UPS systems with
wet cell battery room to run all critical systems.
• Complete Security system with Access
control and CCTV.
• Fire alarm/Mass notification system
• Complete tele/data system with a classified
and unclassified infrastructure
• Two new outdoor switchboards to reconfigure
2 existing high voltage substations.