Aegis BMD Headquarters. Dahlgren, Virginia
This Project started in 2007 with the first building being completed in 2008.
The second building was a design build project which we assisted the owner and the general contractor from the initial R.F.P. to the final completed design.
The second phase was completed October of 2012
• Daylight Harvesting Lighting System.
• Complete Lighting Control System for controlling al non-essential lighting after normal working ours.
• Zoned dimming systems for theatre lighting and conference rooms.
• Retro fitting of existing parking lot fixture to new LED fixtures.
• Electric vehicle charging stations
Building 1 - 80,000 square feet
Building 2 - 70,000 square feet
Our scope of work includes all aspects of Electrical work including:
• A two megawatt generator to completely run both buildings.
• Redundant 625 kilowatt UPS systems with wet cell battery room to run all critical systems.
• Complete Security system with Access control and CCTV.
• Fire alarm/Mass notification system
• Complete tele/data system with a classified and unclassified infrastructure
• Two new outdoor switchboards to reconfigure 2 existing high voltage substations.
Licensed • Bonded • Insured • MD • VA
Line-Load Electrical Contractors, Inc.
21 Henry Ford Circle | Waldorf, MD 20602
301-932-4033 | Fax: 301-932-4035
To report any issues regarding this website, email: Kerry@lineload.net